Quiz: Have You Ever Really Thought About, Just Like, Life?
- Who knows, man? I try not to think too much about that stuff…
- There’s no single reason, dude; it’s all bullshit.
- Doesn’t matter, kemosabe, just love and be loved.
Just think about how insignificant we are compared to, like, the cosmos, man! And here we are worrying about dumb things like text messages and Youtube and…I don’t know, it’s weird, right?
- It’s totally weird
- This generation, I’m telling you.
- It’s the government, brother. They don’t want us to be thinking about the big picture stuff, just our little screens and state-sanctioned mind control devices.
- A construct, just like everything else in this crazy backwards world.
- We're all just ants trying to make our way in a beehive. Wait, dude, write that down!
I saw this movie the other day that like completely changed my perspective on everything.
- It’s insane, like nothing that we think matters actually matters. It’s just more comfortable to tell yourself it does.
- That’s so wild
- Yeah, I really liked Fight Club too.
Have you ever just thought about how crazy, like, our whole concept of reality is?
- It’s all I ever think about.
- Perception, reality…is there really even a difference?
- We’re spoon-fed this one narrative from day 1, and most people never even question it, man!
Sometimes I just want to say “fuck it” and move out to the middle of nowhere. You ever get the feeling that nobody else actually gets it?
- Hey, let’s you and me just move out to backcountry Alaska right now. I’m serious, like actually why not? If you want your life to be different you have to change it, right? Gandhi, man.
- Ah, hey, come on now…
- You say that, but honestly there’s no getting away from consumerism anymore. The Man won when the ‘70’s ended.