10 Indisputable Movie Reviews From Your Uncle Mike
- “Boy, that was some road trip!” – Mad Max
- “I guess that’s why we stick to zoos!” - Jurassic World
- “That movie would have been better if I had remembered my notepad!*” –Fifty Shades of Grey
- “They don’t teach you about THAT in Sex Ed.!” – It Follows
- “That guy was in Parks and Rec!” – Guardians of the Galaxy
- “Where’s the nearest wormhole? I want to see that movie again!” – Interstellar
- “I don’t think I’ll be getting married anytime soon**!” – Gone Girl
- “Now you see what life was like before Google!” – The Imitation Game
- “J.K. Simmons plays the role of a disciplined conscious in an external vessel. He embodies what great artists and musicians must possess if they hope to achieve the awesomely exclusive peak of musical genius. In this light, his role is romantic, he offers a student an invitation to this destination even though this student lacks the integral asset!” – Whiplash
- “I volunteer as tribute! (will be said the next 10 times your in his company whilst a proposition is introduced)” - The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1
*Interchangeable with Palm Pilot.
** Not in a sad way, which almost makes it sadder.